Monday, January 12, 2015

Banknote Links

Hi all, just posting again to give you a few details regarding the banknote links along the right-hand side of the blog.  These sites are ones that I have examined and found useful to the banknote collector and researcher.  While these sites do not have the exact same focus as this one, all deal with world banknotes.  I suggest you visit them as well, and who knows, maybe you will discover your next collecting interest!

If you would like your site included on the list, please send me an email at imperialcurrency@gmail.com and I will review your site/blog for inclusion.  Also, if you would like to add a link to 'Imperial Banknotes' to your site please do not hesitate to ask.  The world banknote community is small and specialized enough that we could all stand to benefit from the increased availability of hobby resources. 

As a disclaimer, I have not been paid to include any links on the blog nor have I purchased products from any of these sites.  As such, I can only vouch for the quality of the information provided on the sites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment